|Place of Origin:||Chengdu, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1pc/wooden box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Type:||Heavy/Light Duty||Advantage:||Small Wood Chips|
|Country Of Origin:||Chengdu, China||Name:||Helical Cutter Blade|
|Customize:||Accept||Delivery Time:||Upon Payment|
helical cutting head,
planer cutter head replacement
Woodworking Tools Helical Cutter Head with Indexable Carbide Inserts
With the development of technology, the spiral cutter head has gradually replaced the traditional flat knife and four-sided planer. The spiral cutter head more scientifically distributes the planing points evenly to each machining blade, while finely adjusting the angle between the blade and the working surface, which can be easily adjusted to suit different materials.
1. Replacing knives is easy and doesn’t require alignment: As you can see in the picture above, all knives are fastened with a screw through a hole in the center of the knife. The knives are sitting in a matching pocket that keeps the knife in perfect alignment. When installing new knives, simply let the screw guide the knife into the correct spot.
2. Your dust collection system works better: When you are cutting a 10 inch wide board in your planer with a standard cutter head, you create 10 inch wide wood chips that your dust collection system has to suck up. The KWS HELIX head only cuts 15mm (about ½ inch) at any given time and therefore, the wood chips are much smaller. Smaller wood chips are much lighter in weight which is why your dust collection system sucks them up much easier.
3. Necessary replacements of knives cost a fraction in most cases: When knives become dull, you have to re-sharpen or to replace them. In actual fact, most replacements become necessary when a hidden nail or rock in the wood chips out your knives and they now leave ugly and uneven patterns in the wood. When this happens with a KWS HELIX head, usually only one or 2 small knives are affected. As the knives are sharp on all four edges, a simple turn of 90 degrees solves the problem without a knife replacement.
1. Heavy & Light duty is available.
2. Heavy duty:37°, Light duty: 30°.
3. Other specifications are available upon request.