|Place of Origin:||Chengdu, China|
|Certification:||ISO, SGS, TUV|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5pcs|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Product Name:||Cold Cut Saw Blade||Thickness:||2.0-2.7mm|
|Feature:||Durable||Cutting Material:||Solid Steel Bar|
80CrV2 Cold Cut Saw Blade,
Ceramic Alloy Cold Cut Saw Blade,
2.7mm Cold Cut Saw Blade
Durable Cold Cut Saw Blade Made of 80CrV2 and Ceramic Alloy for Steel
The cold saw blade is a metal cutting tool. that you can use to cut metals at different speeds. It has a unique teeth configuration. This configuration makes it possible for the blade to cut effectively at low rates. The combination of the low-speed metal cutting and teeth configuration allows fast heat dissipation during cutting. This feature makes the cold saw blade very suitable for cutting to prevent overheating. With its coolant system and low RPM blade speed, the cold saw blade can provide extremely high cutting quality in fast and efficient operation. The cold circular saw blade is ideal for cutting tubes, it can process throughout the material, leaving a smooth, burr-free surface. In the saw blade industry, many professionals are more willing to choose cold saw blades to cut metal materials.
1. Fast sawing speed, optimized cutting efficiency and high work efficiency.
2. Adopting optimized cutting method, the cutting section has high precision, no burr inside and outside, the cutting surface is smooth, and no subsequent processing such as flat chamfering is needed, which saves the process and raw materials.
3. The workpiece does not change the material due to the high temperature generated by friction.
4. KWS cold saw blades can be reground several times.
5. The saw blades are manufactured upon request to a required specification.
6. The saw blades are designed according to the application.
1. D=Outer diameter, d=Center hole diameter, B=Kerf thickness, Z=Tooth number.
2. The specifications can be adjusted according to the customer’s requirements.