|Place of Origin:||Italy|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5pcs|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Hook Angle:||18 Degree||Type:||Circular Saw|
|Product Name:||Grooving Saw Blade||Feature:||Slot Smooth|
Italy made Freud TCT saw blade 300-z96 for MDF and chipboard
We are the distributor of FREUD in China. We are the largest professional saw blade manufacturer in China, and the quality of our saw blades is the same as FREUD. But the price is much lower than FREUD. We hope that you can test our saw blades. We use steel plates made by German HUGO. And CERATIZIT alloy. which can guarantee the quality of the saw blade to the greatest extent.
This series of saw blades has an outer diameter from 180mm to 300 mm with a thicknessfrom 1.5mm to 6 mm. It is suitable for table saw and vertical milling machine. This saw blade can be used for side plate slotting, back plate slotting, door cover slotting and so on. The saw blades with 180-250 mm outer diameter adopt LRLR+Flat (BA5) tooth while the 300 mm ourter diameter saw blade adopts triple chip flat tooth.
1. D=Outer Diameter, d=Center Hole Diameter, B=Tooth Thickness, Z=No. of Tooth, TF=Tooth Feature, P=Flat Only.
2. Other specifications can be made according to customers' requirements.
|Material||Teeth Material: Tungsten Carbide|
Body Material: 65Mn Steel
|Teeth Type||Trapezoid Teeth (FT Teeth, ATB Teeth, ATB Teeth with Anti-kick Back, ATBR Teeth are available)|
|Arbor Hole Size||All size is available upon request,such as 5/8'', 1'' 20mm, 22.23mm, 25mm, 30mm, 35mm...etc|
|Teeth Design||Teeth Number ould be adjusted upon request; Hook angle could be adjusted upon request|
|Package||One piece in one PVC double blister, paper box or PVC Skin Card|
|Features||1. These TCT Circular Saw Blades are designed as non-ferrous metals cutting blades that suitable for cutting aluminum profiles aluminum.|
2. Trapezoid tooth geometry - designed for delivering maximum performance and high quality of finishing in highly abrasive materials. Regardless of the frequent use for hard plastics, composite materials like melamine, laminate, MDF, non-ferrous metals like aluminum, copper, bronze and other tough metals.
3. Fully hardened steel blade body - delivers accuracy and resists bending and deflection for true cuts.
4. 1.5mm and 2.5mm thin kerf blade is recommended for aluminum cutting and 4mm thick blade for grooving, or welding preparation.
5. Compatible with Circular Saw, Miter Saw, Table Saw, Radial Arm Saw, etc.
Above-mentioned belong to regular column.
Other size can be customized as your requirements.
Your inquiries are highly welcomed.