|Place of Origin:||Chengdu, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Place Of Origin:||Chengdu, China||Product Name:||Dust Chip Extraction Nut|
|Machine Type:||Milling Machine||Pakage:||Carton|
|Place Of Origin::||China||Main Market:||EU|
ER32 Dust Chip Extraction Clamping Nut Collet Chuck Holder
This clamping nut is designed to improve dust and chip evacuation during nesting and conventional CNC Routing operations. It replaces the standard clamping nut on the collet chuck and provides a dramatic improvement that extracts dust and chips from the workpiece to a centralized dust collection for your CNC machine.
This nut creates additional suction through the spiral design, which helps create a "tornado" effect, pulling chips and dust from the surface of the workpiece into the dust collection hood of the CNC. It is the most effective with upward cutting auger bits. This nut is particularly recommended for cutting materials such as particle board, MDF, and laminated panels.
Characters and Advantages
1. Improved second-generation products, stronger suction.
2. Multiple appearance colors to choose from.
3. Germany imported Schenck dynamic balancing equipment, ultra-high speed rotation is still stable.
4. 7075 high-strength aviation aluminum, 150 Brinell hardness.
5. Five-axis machining center is formed at one time for higher accuracy.