|Place of Origin:||Chengdu, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5pcs|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Place Of Origin:||Chengdu, China||Brand Name:||KWS|
|Material:||Tungsten Carbide||Type:||Mortise Drill Bit|
router milling bits,
carbide tip cutter
2/4 Flutes Tungsten Carbide Tipped Mortising Cutter for Solid Wood
Nowadays, the labor cost is getting higher and higher, once molding, reducing secondary processing, has quietly become the production trend of the manufacturing and processing industry, reducing machine energy consumption and reducing processing costs. The carbide mortising bit is used for the one-time forming of the door lock hole, which greatly improves the working efficiency of the door and window furniture manufacturers, and can be customized according to the actual situation of the door lock size.
1. The mortise is molded once, it is truly burr-free and reduces secondary grinding.
2. High precision and large chip discharge, smooth and unobstructed chip removal, prevent chip contamination and improving grooving efficiency.
3. Two-flute and four-flute sharp-toothed cutter heads are precision-grinded, and the processing efficiency is greatly improved.
4. Strong wear resistance, long service life, reducing the number of tool changes and reducing production and processing costs.
5. Suitable for solid wood panels, MDF, particleboard, plywood, etc.
6. Suitable for tenoning machine and other equipments.
1. S=Shank Diameter, D=Blade Diameter, H=Blade Length, Z=No of Flute.
2. Other specifications are available upon request.